Thursday, October 1, 2009

the storm continues to grow

The day i stopped, and took a breath.

It seems as if life is one big storm, twirling and spinning like your mind racing and your heart beating. As the storm reaches it's high point, and is wildly out of control, your are as well. Finally, the storm slows, giving you a chance to breathe. You take in one breath at a time and realize that what you go through makes you a better and stronger person.
- an original poem
I left all of you a little something on your page, to show my love and appreciation for all of you that stuck with me through this long period.
i hope you all enjoy your day. .
with all the love in the world,
Taylor

2 comments:

  1. i liked your poem (:
    sounds like you've been going through a lot lately
    hope you're all right

    xx


    www.inspirations.co.nr

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have a wonderful way with words!
    I hope things only improve! :)

    ReplyDelete

Getting a comment makes my day. Thanks for reading. I adore your opinions and what you have to say. I would love to hear from you.