Wednesday, September 23, 2009

mmm, it's been so long since i posted something, i feel like i am always saying sorry for doing so. I of course am very sorry. School started so i am constantly busy. Plus, clubs tend to take up my time. I find myself thinking about blogging and how much i miss reading all of your lovely words. I haven't really been up to anything these days. Exciting things. . . i went to a couple of football games and it was my sister's birthday and we went to Knott's which was so fun. But, basically i have been wrapped up in school 24/7. I did take a really cute picture of this really cute outfit that i wore, and someone very special to me helped me pick it out.
I will be sure to leave a comment for every single one of you, very soon.



stay posted for more TAYLOR! i mis you all so much

xoxo taylor

2 comments:

  1. Hey there! I thought you weren't coming back to blog?! Anyway, it's okay, the blogosphere understands. Blogging should never get in the way of studying, so you do your thing okay? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! I totally know how you feel! I feel like here lately I have not been able to keep up with posting as much as I would like to! Life just gets so busy sometimes! I wish I could blog daily! I just can't find the time either! Anyway, I hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete

Getting a comment makes my day. Thanks for reading. I adore your opinions and what you have to say. I would love to hear from you.